Share on Facebook
New* 2016/2017 1st and 2nd batches of the admission has been released. Click here to see the full list
Applicants who took part in the 2016/2017 entrance examination can now check their results from their application portal
For Freshmen (freshers),
Resumption date for the 2016/2017 session is on the 26th of September, 2016.
For Returning students (stalites),
Resumption date for the 2016/2017 session is on the 19th of September, 2016.
Click here to login to your portal.
You are required to log in with your Matric number (returning students) or Exam number (freshers), and your password. Please note that your surname is your password.
Instructions to Fresh Students
Fees Payable for the Collection of Admission Letter 2016/2017 Academic Session
After making payment, you are to proceed to the Regsitry for your admission letter
- N.B.The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
- Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
- Do not give to a third party to pay for you.
- Payments must be made before 11 pm on 30th September, 2016 in order not to forfeit your admission.
Click here to view online payment instructions
Click here to check your admission status and make payment
Instructions to Returning Students
- Login to your portal with your matric number and your surname as password.
- After logging in, your portal links will be displayed on the left side of the screen, use these links to make payment, update your bio-data information and register courses
- Click here to view online payment instructions