ADMISSION INTO PROGRAMMES IN THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes of the College which commences on Monday, 11th March, 2019. Click here to apply and for details
Click here to login to your portal.
You are required to log in with your Matric number (returning students) or Exam number (freshers), and your password. Please note that your surname is your password.
Instructions to Fresh Students
Fees Payable for the Collection of Admission Letter 2018/2019 Academic Session
After making payment, you are to print your admission letter online and take it to the Admission Office for endorsement. You can print your admission letter by yourself.
- N.B.The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
- Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
- Do not give to a third party to pay for you.
Click here to view online payment instructions
Click here to check your admission status and make payment
Instructions to Returning Students
- Login to your portal with your matric number and your surname as password.
- After logging in, your portal links will be displayed on the left side of the screen, use these links to make payment, update your bio-data information and register courses
- Click here to view online payment instructions